With spring, comes all things fresh and fun. Speaking of fresh and fun I am here to give a fresh, teenage opinion on all things face, fashion, and most importantly, fabulous! I’ll be voicing the Teen Scene from the streets of the big apple. I am a proud New Yorker, high heel addict, makeup-obsessed animal lover. Of course, spring has its pros and cons. Cons, well, being a 7th grade student myself there is always the slight disappointment when the season of snow days comes to an end. However, with each passing day Summer Break comes nearer. And while I love Sweater Weather, I could not be more excited to break out my flowy skirts again. So, seeing as how you have already seen the spring and Summer wish list of a slightly more matured writer. I thought I should show you my current list of clothes that I’m dying for.
To quote Karl Lagerfeld “Youthfulness is about how you live not when you were born.” That said, I thought it would be a wise idea to see what the youth of America (aka the coolest teenager on the Upper East Side of Manhattan) is seeking out for her spring wardrobe. This beautiful bright articulate teen is not only stylish and a fabulous writer but also a close family friend. I have frequently copied numerous items of clothing that she has purchased and she is only 13 folks! I present to you a very special edition of “Spring Musts” with our newest and youngest contributing writer, Kate Klein.
SPRING WISH LIST FOR TEENS:
I love this site. Nothing is crazy expensive and the clothes are so cute! This site is always minimized on my laptop and phone, and the shopping cart just keeps growing. They add new stuff almost every day. Plus the names are super clever and often punny! Here are three of my absolute favorite spring clothing items that they currently have in stock:
1. This beautiful high low skirt is a perfect staple piece for spring. With it’s fun striped print and playful cut, it is the perfect addition to almost any spring time wardrobe. It’s perfect with sandals, wedges, or flats. Did I mention it is only $44.99?
2. Next up from Modcloth, being me, I had to pull a pair of heels. And, it being spring, wedges are a total must have for any fabulous closet. These tan wedges are a super cute everyday style and would go with almost any outfit. The tan color compliments sun kissed skin and the espadrille style screams spring and summer. Plus, the cut-outs make them fun and unique. They are currently $89.99.
3. My last Modcloth pick is this beautiful top. The color is super bright and fun, so perfect for the spring season. The top is made of a light material making it perfect for those oh so wonderful warm days during this time of the year. The sinch at the waist makes it flattering and cute and t’s only $37.99!
4. I found this absolutely beautiful Traffic People Dress on Asos.com for only $85! It is a beautiful and summery pink, floral, silk dress.
5. While preparing for the summer season, shorts are a frequent visitor to my personal wish lists. These high waisted shorts from Love Culture are absolutely adorable and a welcome twist from my typical denim shorts. Plus, the fun tribal print makes it different from almost any of my go to pieces. With a simple white v-neck these shorts would look a-mazing! And at $13.95, they’re a steal!
6. Lastly, I want to finish off with a cute handbag. I am in love with the Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC (Morning After Clutch). The bag is the perfect size to stash all of your essentials. With a cross body strap (a must-have for me) and coming in a bunch of amazing colors, these bags are to die for! The one I pulled today is in a fun blue color apropriately titled “Minty”. These bags are $195.00 on Rebecca Minkoff now.
That is the end of my current, ultimate spring faves list! Thanks for reading and I look forward to contributing to facefashionfabulous.com again soon!